Pages

:: MUTIARA KATA ::

IslamSpeaks I Love Islam

Mornings are reminders that Allah loves you! You're not just given another day to live but a chance to right the wrong of yesterday

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Buzy

In The Name Of Allah.

As Salam.

Today is Saturday. I wake up early morning today because i want to finish my assignment. I don't know how to start it. Erm, actually this morning my group-mate want to make Stat Gun assignment. But, it is cancel for today.

And now, I planning to do my SM assignment. Before that, I write my blog for a minute. Kih2

I don't know, suddenly I want to write in broken English. Hah2.. I don't know my writing is broken or not. This semester i felt that i'm very busy than last year. A lot of assignment I need to do.

Huh..but it's OK. I'm still breathing until now. I'm still rational until now also. So, I CAN DO IT.

You know, now I realized that. Why I want to typing in English? Because before this, I see many writing or typing in English. It is in Twitter.

Finished already. Bye2..

As Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment